Friday 13 November 2009

Chew-a-holic?

Remember that toy from my last review? Well me and that toy have been through thick and thin, I had it when my right ear was still droopy, I abandoned it for a ring toy briefly but realised that nothing can ever replace my drumstick and just when I thought things were going great, my humans have decided to decommission this toy as they think the plastic bits are now hazardous to me. The collage below is of me and my toy through the times, there is only the rounded bit left now and I have to say farewell to it...

Over the period of 5 months, I have gone through 4 chew toys and this current one is on its last legs. This has confounded my humans somewhat as the toys they have gotten me are marketed for the tough chewers. I guess this makes me super tough?

No comments:

Post a Comment