Monday 9 November 2009

My Best Buddy and Me

People often say a dog is a man's best friend. But no one ever says anything about a man being a dog's best buddy...I wonder why.

My best buddy is a guy who wears a pair of shoes with the tastiest shoe laces! (He left it out one day and I couldn't help myself...I normally go for the shoes but this was the one time where I've found the shoe laces more appealing). I can hear his car coming a mile away and usually take up position at the front of the gate to greet him when he arrives.

What calls for such a reception?

Well, the first thing he does when he gets in is to play with me! I like to play jumping games and he is the one person who doesn't seem to mind it. We run around the garden a few times and I often bring a selection of toys to him to choose from. I've also got him trained to bring my toy to me when he wants to play. He is easier to train than my humans...

I guess we are kindred spirits...I mean his legs are just as hairy as mine!

My best buddy and me

No comments:

Post a Comment