Monday 9 November 2009

A Little Place to Call My Own

My humans are a funny bunch, when they first got me they had this wild idea of crate training me and proceeded to buy a crate for me. It was going to be my refuge, a place to call my own, a place for me to retire to when I am tired...

But what they failed to appreciate is: why would I settle for a dinky little crate when I could potentially be an inside dog? I mean all the exciting things happen INSIDE the house and where did they put my crate? Just outside the kitchen. 'Nuff said.

I still sometimes lie inside the crate as they seem to get really excited when I do that.


I look big and imposing when the picture is taken from this angle!

Smiley me!

I really look at home here don't I?

Contemplative look...

I still prefer being indoors though!

No comments:

Post a Comment