Wednesday 18 November 2009

Help!

It has been raining an awful lot lately which means I am only getting one walk a day in the mornings as the afternoons are just a wash out. This leaves me feeling somewhat restless through the evening and night as I have this excess energy that I can't seem to get rid of. So whilst I've been a good dog by not chewing on my humans' shoes lately, I have reverted back to my old self. I steadied myself on the shelf and took the right half of a pink flip flop out. Which kinda flipped dad out (I have to say that the pink flip flops weren't his!).

My human then devised a shoe garland for me, which her uncle swears by. Apparently it cured Vicky 2.0 (I am Vicky 3.0) of her shoe chewing habit.

I thought it was brill to begin with, like a portable chew toy that I carry with me wherever I go...but, it isn't feeling too great right now and it shows!


Yay! Portable chew toy!

Why won't this pink thing leave me alone?


This isn't so fun anymore...

Can you take this off now?

No comments:

Post a Comment