Monday 3 August 2009

Shower


Being cute actually takes a bit of work

My humans reckoned I was starting to smell on Saturday. Actually, they have been dropping hints all of last week. I think it just proves my animal magnetism when they cuddle me with me smelling the way I do. I don't know what the fuss is, I think I smell great. It isn't easy to rid yourself of that artificial shampoo smell. I had to work hard at it by playing in the drain, rolling myself in mud and on the grass. I don't think they fully appreciate all the work that goes into making myself smell the way I do. And what do they do after all those hours I put in? They give me a bath. =( The longest time I have gone without a bath was 1 week and that was only because I wasn't allowed a bath as I was vaccinated. I smelt the best as I ever did during the last day of that week.

Why are you undoing all my hard work?

I guess the shampoo doesn't taste too bad...

1 comment: