Thursday 20 August 2009

New Toys!


My new chew toy - drumstick for the tough chewers
(some reckoned my old bone was getting to be a choking hazard)

Sorry for the lack of updates in the recent days, I have been a bit occupied with some new toys which my human bought for me last week. I suspect this was to make her feel better about leaving me for 2 days! Whilst the other humans were around, without my human, I don't have a hide 'n seek partner and this game gets a bit old when you play by yourself. Mum usually just looks at me funny when I hide under the drain cover, she doesn't even come looking for me! Although I'm beginning to think that is too good a hiding place, so she may not even know I was there!

Bouncing blue tennis ball, there is an orange one as well,
but I can only really chase after 1 ball at any one time!
(notice the blue candy floss like trail left by my chewing...)

I haven't the time now, but I am a dog with a social conscience, so I will dutifully review these new toys and the social impact they have had with my interaction with the humans for all dogs and/or humans looking to get these toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment