Monday 14 September 2009

Who Can Keep Up With My Ears?

Well, it is official...my ears are slightly wacky. My humans and I were getting used to having my slightly unconventional ears (which appear to have a mind of their own) and were resigned to my droopy left ear when out of the blue on Friday evening, my left ear started showing signs of life. It began ever so slightly, with it attempting to stand whilst out on my Friday evening walk. It came right down after dinner and none of us thought very much of it.

However, come the weekend, the ear was back in full force. It isn't very clear from the picture below and please excuse my unfocused eyes (I got woken up from my morning nap) but both my ears are now firmly up!

I seem a bit grumpy in this picture, but I assure you I am anything but!

One of my humans has even considered calling me Astro (after the satellite provider in Malaysia) as my twichy ears somewhat resembles a satellite dish).

This is me moments later attempting to lick the camera!

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe...i say it's because i keep massaging her ears everytime i come by :D

    slightly delayed reaction though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh..maybe you should go into the dog physio business!

    ReplyDelete