Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Secret is Out...

Dogs are smart! Well ok, maybe not Ivy League type of smart but this article says we have a winning personality (I have this innate ability to only hear what I want to hear, selective hearing as some call it).

It cements what I have known all along, us dogs are the bees' knees (anybody knows where this expression comes from? Why are bees' knees worthy of this phrase?) and as suggested by the article, I am mighty good at following a pointed finger, there is usually food at the end of it!

When one has such a winning personality, everybody wants to be in your company and I have to wisely choose how to divide my time equally between all my humans. Some are a bit shy to show how much they really want to spend time with me, but I am *very* intuitive and shower them with licks and kisses. This ability to read humans forms part of my razor sharp mind - able to zone in on a problem and focus....Oooooohhhh...dragonfly in the garden!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment