Thursday 6 January 2011

Viddy

My human picked up my license from the council yesterday and it looks like I'm dog #50 to get one in our area!

A new addition to my collar...it is starting to feel like some kind of charm bracelet
My humans think that having 50 embossed on my license is akin 50 Cent wearing a big "50 Cent" necklace around his neck. So say hello to "Lima Puluh Sen" (How we Malaysians call 50 Cents). You can call me Viddy (not to be confused with Fiddy which is what 50 Cent calls himself these days and VD which is an STD...).

Here is picture of Fiddy looking all tough at a concert:

And this is me rocking it at home:
It isn't easy keeping this pose. (One of my numerous yoga poses)
I have also decided that I can just as easily rock the Fiddy and Ali G look. Here is Ali G with his swimming goggles:

And here I am with mine:
It is a tad too big but this is equivalent to men wearing low slung jeans
Looking a bit granny like here. Not very P.I.M.P like...
There you go, my ears just needed to be up to support the goggles
Look out peeps, there is a new dawg in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment